Types of flooring for Bedroom and Living Room
The common Types of flooring for Bedroom and Living Room are:
- Tiles Flooring
- Parquet Flooring
- Laminate Flooring
- Vinyl Flooring
- Painted Concrete Floor
- Its the most commonly type of flooring.
- Most trusted flooring for its toughness
- Easy maintenance and wide variety of tiles available.
- Marble & Quartz flooring: These are very beautiful but expensive flooring.
- Homogeneous flooring: Most commonly used tiles at reasonable price.
- commonly used in the renovation industry.
- The most commonly proposed tiles by interior designers and contractors.
- Commonly seen in old private properties in Singapore.
- Expensive cost and limited variety
- Homeowners will choose other alternatives
- Provide solid feel of the wood and the footing
- Cost effective alternative to parquet.
- Parquet is still better in terms of overall appearance and feel
- Due to the way its being installed (a layer of foam under the laminate), does not give a solid footing as compared to tiles and parquet.
- Woody feeling is present
- Wide variety of colours and wood designs to choose from.
- Floor must be flat and even before lamination.
- Vinyl flooring is getting more well-known
- Design of vinyl flooring is very attractive impressive after installation.
- Very identical to laminate flooring.
- Possess a solid feel like tiles or parquet flooring.
- Cost effective
- Woody appearance but does not feel like wood.
- Wide range of designs and colours
- Due to the thin appearance of Vinyl flooring
- Over-laying the existing tile flooring or concrete floor is possible without any hacking.
Painted Concrete Floor
- Not many homeowners prefer this type of flooring.
- Painting your concrete floor with special floor paint then
- add a concrete sealer coating on top of the paint.
- Very cost effective
- The effect can be very attractive and elegant
- For homeowners are more ambitious special, unique & creative